Dr. Loria Rehman completed her MBBS graduation from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, one of the ell-established and well-known Institutions in Bangalore. She secured a Masters in Emergency Medicine from Society of Emergency Medicine India.
Dr. Loria’s firmly believes that useful knowledge gained in career should not be limited to oneself. It should be shared across for future generations to learn from. With this objective, she has also served as an instructor (BLS, ACLS) at the American Heart Association.
Medical attention of the highest quality is what you will receive on consulting Dr. Loria Rehman.
Education & Qualifications
- MBBS from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- MS in Emergency Medicine from Society of Emergency Medicine India, Bangalore
- Expertise in National Ultrasound Life Support (NULS)
- In her long and exciting career so far, Dr. Loria has worked with some of the most well-known hospitals in Bangalore which include; Sagar Hospitals, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Mazumdar Shaw Hospital and Narayana Multispecialty Hospital. Trusted for her skillsets in Emergency Medicine, she has played a key role in comforting patients and making them feel relaxed, especially during tense moments.
- Dr. Loria is experienced in carrying out important tests such as bedside 2D Echocardiography, Ultrasonography. She has also conducted minor surgical and orthopaedic procedures.
- Dr. Loria Rehman has attended many important medical workshops and utilised all the knowledge gained in conducting Healthcare camps as well as delivering talks and lectures on medical subjects in schools, residential apartments and hospitals.