Dr. Naveen Kumar M.S. is a Consultant in the Department of Orthopedics at United Hospitals. He has a special interest in Joint Replacement/Arthroscopy and is striving seamlessly to contribute to the field with his expertise. He has over 18 years of experience in the field post completing D.ORTHO.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru
- D.ORTHO - J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore
- Mch ORTHO - Boolean Education, USAIM (The University of Seychelles, American Institute of Medicine)
- DNB.ORTHO - St. Martha's Hospital, Bengaluru
- ST. Martha’s Hospital, Bengaluru
- Sagar Hospitals, Excel Care Hospital and Venlakh Hospital Sai Fracture And Orthopedic Clinic, Bengaluru.
- Assisted Dr. H.P.C. Khincha in Total Knee Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopy Surgery and Complex Trauma for 2 years
- Associated with Dr. Jayanth Kumar B.C. (HOD. & Unit Chief ST. Martha’s Hospital), for 9 years
Research & Publications
- Best Paper Presentation 2007
- Title - Difficult Cases Of T.H.R.
- Fracture Treatment
- Trauma Surgery
- Joint Replacement