Dr. Nikhita B Vadvadgi is a Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at United Hospital. She is a versatile learner and aggressive specialist. She has performed numerous vaginal deliveries and other obstetrics and gynec surgical procedures and holds a specialization in laparoscopic [procedures, hysteroscopy, infertility treatments, and basic ultrasound.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mandya
- MRCOG (UK)
- MS (OBG) - PESIMSR, Kuppam
- D.N.B (OBG)
- Fellowship in Hysterolaparoscopy - A V Hospital, Bangalore
- Consultant at St John's Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
- Consultant at Sagar Chandramma Hospital, Bangalore
Research & Publications
A Study on Training Frontline Health workers on Prevention, early recognition, treatment/transfer on postpartum hemorrhage using Mama Natalie and its outcome in IJRCOG. Published in October 2018.
A rare case of ovarian cyst during pregnancy
Poster & oral presentations:
- Poster – National Anatomy Conference, PESIMSR, Kuppam – Neural tubal defects
- Poster – National Anatomy Conference, PESIMSR, Kuppam – Placental anomalies
- Poster – Gnanavarsha 2015 – Morbidly adherent placenta.