Dr. Roopa Rachel Premanand is a Consultant in the Department of Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine at United Hospital. S he has over 12 years of experience in the field and has expertise in handling the most complex cases. She has done a Certificate course in Pain and Palliative Medicine in 2010, which was conducted by the Indian Association of Palliative Care, Calicut. Her zeal and passion have helped her become one of the most trusted choices of patients.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE & Hospital, Vellore
- DNB (Pulmonary Medicine) - St. John’s Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- MNAMS - Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, 2012 – NAMS, New Delhi
- CCPM (Palliative Medicine) - St. John’s Medical College & Hospital
- Worked as Senior Registrar in the Dept. of Pulmonary Medicine for 2 years & 2 months in Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Miller’s Road, Bangalore
- Worked as Associate Consultant in Pulmonology at Manipal Hospital, Old Airport Road, Bangalore
- Worked as Consultant Pulmonologist at Manipal Northside Hospital, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.
- Currently working as Consultant Pulmonologist in Sagar Hospital, Tilak Nagar; & also at Malathi Manipal Hospital, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Pulmonary medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Palliative medicine