Dr. Prajwal KC is a Consultant in the Department of Internal Medicine at United Hospital. He has a thorough knowledge and information about Internal Medicine and Drugs, along with good clinical skills in diagnosing and treating various underlying disorders. He also holds experience in teaching undergraduates and post-graduate students and has played a very active role in managing the pandemic waves at the hospital.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - JSS Medical College, Mysore
- MD (Internal Medicine) - Rajarajeswari Medical College and hospital, Bengaluru
- Basic life support and advanced life support course at JSS Medical College in 2011.
- Advance life support, certified by American Heart Association, St.Johns Medical College, Bangalore.
- Consultant at Medsol hospital from 2017 to 2019
- Consultant at PM Santosha hospital since 2019
- Associate professor in the Department of General Medicine at Rajarajeswari Medical College and hospital, Bengaluru.
Research & Publications
- A rare case of adult onset of Nephrotic syndrome....Dr.Rekha, Dr.Chikkananjaiah, Dr.Prajwal, journal of medical science nov 2014
- A case Of Cranio-Vertebral junction Anomaly with quadriparesis... Dr.Mamatha Patil B, Dr.Prajwal, Dr.Tejaswini (due for publication)
- Role of PROCALCITONIN and CRP levels as prognostic indicator in diagnosing Community Aquired Pnuemonia.... Dr.Krishna M.V, Dr.Prajwal k.c ,Journal of medical sciences, april-june2016
- ROLE OF PROCALCITONIN IN COMMUNITY AQUIRED PNUEMONIA, 33rd KAPICON 2015, Sri B.M. Patil Medical College, Vijaypura-03
- RARE PRESENTATION OF MEDIUM VESSEL VASCULTIS WITH MULTI SYSTEM
- INVOLVEMENT. 32ND KAPICON 2014,Hubli.
- THESIS: “STUDY OF CLINICAL AND RADIOLOGICAL PROFILE OF COMMUNITY AQUIRED PNEUMONIA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO C-REACTIVE PROTIEN AND PROCALCITONIN LEVELS” Under the Guidance of DR. KRISHNA M.V M.D PROFESSOR AND HOD, DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL MEDICINE,.RRMCH,B’LORE.
- Attended VASCULITIS and NEPHROLOGY clinic under the supervision of Professor Jeremy Levy in Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane road, LONDON and Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, LONDON.
- Attended live donar surgery as a part of transplant clinic under the supervision of Professor Nadey Hakim at Imperial college Renal and transplant Centre Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane road, LONDON.
- Observership in NERUOLOGY , at NIMHANS, Bangalore from 1st jan to 28th feb 2015.
- Observership in Cardiology, at Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore 1st to 30th August 2014.
- Observership in Oncology at KIDWAI Institute of Oncology and Research Institute, Bangalore ,1st to 31st Dec 2014.