At United Hospital, we have a fully equipped multispecialty hospital facility that offers the greatest treatment and care for our patients. We have the best specialists and facilities, including cutting-edge technologies and amenities. Our radiology department is well-known for its facilities. The department works hard to meet all of the patients' diagnostic imaging and therapy needs. In order to meet all of the current scientific and medical challenges, we are committed to making every effort to provide clinical services to our patients.
Services available at the Department of Radiology and Imaging include:
- Doppler Ultrasound: A Doppler ultrasound is a noninvasive diagnostic that uses high-frequency sound waves to estimate blood flow. It differs from a typical ultrasound in that a regular ultrasound can only provide images and cannot detect blood flow or blood vessels.
- 4D USG is a relatively new but highly advanced tool used to test and evaluate the fetal circulatory system, allowing our doctors to perform a real-time heart examination. This aids in the detection of any abnormalities or defects while the child is still in the womb.This is also used for abdominal ultrasound
- Abdominal Ultrasound: Abdominal ultrasonography is an imaging technique used to evaluate the organs in the abdominal cavity and diagnose various diseases and symptoms associated with them. These include renal diseases, hepatic diseases, gallbladder issues, and diseases related to the spleen and pancreas.
- Advanced CT scan: CT (computerized tomography) scan using 384 slice low radiation equipment with 3D color imaging is a high end non-invasive diagnostic method that produces detailed images of the heart, brain, bones, and other internal organs. The approach employs imaging techniques from various angles, resulting in cross-sectional images of the affected area. Such medical technological breakthroughs help our doctors perform complex procedures with better clarity.
- CT Angiography: This is one of the safest imaging techniques for detecting and identifying plaque buildup in the arteries without invasive intervention. Non-invasive CT angiography can help our doctors estimate the risks of various cardiac issues and discover them at an early stage. The procedure is commonly used to diagnose and access people with atherosclerosis.Read More
Apart from the above-mentioned diagnostic imaging modalities, we also have consultants skilled in Interventional Radiology that uses imaging procedures to perform procedures. The key advances in interventional radiology can help our doctors in the early diagnosis of cancer, artery or vein blockages, liver disorders, tumors, and other biological problems.