Dr. Elluru Santosh Kumar is a Medical Graduate from the prestigious Bangalore Medical College. He is an MD in Radiodiagnosis and has to his credit a Fellowship in Oncoradiology. During his fellowship program, Dr. Santosh Kumar acquired extensive exposure to advanced diagnostic procedures like PET-CT, MRI of Prostate, Rectum and Breast. When it comes to seeking a comprehensive diagnosis on a health issue, Dr. Elluru Santosh Kumar is the ideal resource, to help you get over your illness and get back to a happy life.
Education & Qualifications
- MD Radiodiagnosis
- Fellowship in Oncoradiology (HCG Quaternary Cancer Care Hospital, Bangalore)
Dr. Elluru Santosh Kumar has hands on experience in USG Elastography, CT and USG guided procedures including fiducial placements. In addition to excelling in the field of Radiodiagnosis, Dr. Santosh Kumar has also gained valuable experience in basic surgical procedures, asepsis and post-op care, during his associations with the internationally recognised Institution, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- First Prize in Quiz during the 46th Annual Conference of ORIA
- Second Prize in Quiz during the 45th Annual Conference of ORIA
- Second Prize in Quiz during the 17th HARP Conference at Hyderabad.
Research & Publications
In his illustrious career, Dr. Santosh Kumar has published many papers related to his subjects and published thought provoking articles on subjects of medical importance.
- Sarangi PK, Kumar ES, Mohanty J. Calcaneal Osteosarcoma: An unusual cause of chronic paediatric heel pain. Oncol J India
- Mohanty J, Singh M, Elluru SK.Pulmonary manifestations of early rheumatoid arthritis on HRCT thorax J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci.