Posted on : 10/08/2023 Views : 409
Things to expect after Liposuction Surgery
Every one of us would like to feel strong, confident and display a positive body language. Renowned cosmetic surgeons associated with United Hospital, recognised as Bangalore’s best hospital explain that today’s harsh and unorganized living style can have an impact on our body. It can literally transform the way we look e.g.; sedentary lifestyles giving rise to conditions like obesity accompanied by unwanted fat deposits around various parts of the body.
Cosmetic surgeons in Bangalore associated with the hospital indicate that while most of us are under the impression that exercise and strict diet control can help us get back our regular body contours, they may not be able to deliver permanent results.
This is where Liposuction Surgery has made a significant impact on people seeking relief from these conditions
What is Liposuction Surgery?
It is a cosmetic procedure that is recommended by doctors to get rid of areas of unwanted fat deposits from different parts of our body. The main target areas include arm, thigh, chin, abdomen, face, flanks, upper back etc. There are various categories in which this surgery can be performed depending on the requirement of the patient.
Am I a candidate for Liposuction Surgery?
Eminent cosmetic surgeons operating at United Hospital, Bangalore indicate that you could very well be a candidate for this surgery if,
- Are in good and healthy condition
- Are an adult with average body weight
- Are a non-smoker and non-alcoholic
- Have tried other modes of treatment and not had the desired results
- Looking for 100% results and relief from fat deposits
Preparing for Liposuction Surgery
Before certifying that you are fit to take up the surgery, your surgeon will conduct a physical exam based on your previous medical records and surgeries undertaken if any. Your cosmetic surgeon will discuss the procedure in detail with respect to the type, risks involved, recovery period, dos and don’ts, etc.
What after Liposuction Surgery?
Best Cosmetic Surgeons in Bangalore indicate that Liposuction is a painless surgery.
- It enhances your confidence and presents a dynamic appearance
- Infertility treatment after a Liposuction surgery has a higher success rate
- Helps in maintaining a balanced weight long after the surgery is successfully completed
- Very effective for patients who have undergone weight loss surgery as it helps in getting the body shape back to normal.
- Liposuction can improve the overall well-being of the patient and make him feel very good and assured.
- It decreases the risk of developing diabetes, hypertension and joint pains.
Liposuction is a proven and safe procedure, especially if done by a qualified medical professional in a hospital with adequate facilities. To know more, feel absolutely free to get in touch with our experienced surgeons at United Hospital who have performed more than 1000 successful surgeries.