Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
This Payment and Refund Policy sets out the terms and conditions on the basis of which we UNITED BROTHERSS HEALTHCARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at 4th Floor, No 27, Shivadarshni Apts, Besides Safina Plaza, Infantry Road, Bangalore, India (collectively, “United Hospital”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), will process payments and refunds for transactions carried on United Hospital through your use of the website (collectively referred to as the “Platform”)] while availing services made available to you over the Platform (the “Services”). United Hospital may assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under this Payment and Refund Policy to any third party, as it may deem fit, and you shall continue to be bound by this Payment and Refund Policy in the event of such assignment or transfer.
- UnitHospital shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate details (including those concerning credit or debit card(s)) are provided by you for making the payment of the Fees or if you use a credit or debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or any other means of accessing your bank account or credit card or debit card. Please note that neither we nor the Payment Aggregator will be monitoring your use of any payment channel and you are required to use the payment modes at your sole option and risks.
- The Payment Aggregator may block any card number, account numbers, group of cards or transactions from any specific blocked or blacklisted customer cards, accounts, group of IP addresses, devices, geographic locations as deemed fit.
- The Payment Aggregator and banks reserve the right to reject payments with respect for any order including for suspicious and unlawful transactions, potential or actual fraud, suspicious activities, card authentication and authorization issues, over payment made due to mathematical errors or any other issue.
- United Hospital shall keep the financial information confidential at all times and shall not utilize and share the same with any of the third parties unless it is a third party consented to by you and/or required by law, regulation or court order.
REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refunds for all eligible cancellations are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for cash payments made under the Pay on Delivery mode of payment.
- You will not receive cash refunds in connection with a card sale.
- Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your UNITED HOSPITAL Account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
- Refunds will only be made against genuine and trackable cancellation requests generated by you by emailing the request to our backend team on the email id given (firstname.lastname@example.org) Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained, efficacy of treatment, health outcomes of consultation will not be entertained.
- Refunds may be processed within 30 working days from the receipt of a request from you. All communications with regards to refund should be sent to email@example.com.
- No refund for any eligible cancellation will be processed beyond 6 months of placing a cancellation or return request. However in exceptional circumstances, you may claim a refund beyond this stipulated period at the sole discretion of United Hospital. The refunds for such exceptional circumstances will be in the form of “health credits” that you may be able to use for purchase of goods and services from the same company.
- United Hospital reserves the right to modify / implement a new pricing structure at any time prior to billing you for your initial payment of the Fees or for future payments of the Fees.
- All cancelllations (if any) have to be notified within 48 hours to the designated email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be eligible for cancellation. The cancellation acceptance will be at the sole discretion of the United Hospital team which will go through the case and accept the cancellation if found eligible.