Posted on : 11/01/2024 Views : 387
How to Get Rid of Gallstones With Laparoscopic Surgery?
The Gallbladder, a vital organ in the body, stores bile—a critical digestive juice produced by the liver, essential for digestion. It's shaped like a small sac.
As highlighted by a renowned Gallstone Specialist Doctor in Bangalore at United Hospital, an increase in cholesterol, bile pigments, and salts can lead to the formation of small stones known as Gallstones.
Symptoms of Gallstones range from mild to severe, with severe cases often necessitating treatment, such as the removal of gallstones through Laparoscopic surgery, recommended by well-known experts in Gallstone Removal in Bangalore.
Symptoms of Gallstones
Specialists like gastroenterologists, hepatologists, and surgeons who treat Gallstones, emphasize that the following symptoms should not be ignored.
- Pain in the abdomen
- Pain in the abdomen transmitting to the back
How are Gallstones diagnosed?
Your physician may suggest various tests based on symptoms, including:
- Physical tests
- Blood Tests
- Imaging tests like X-Ray
- Ultrasound scans
- Advanced tests if required for specific analysis
While mild symptoms might respond to dietary adjustments and medications, severe cases may require surgery. Laparoscopic removal of Gallstones is an advanced technique offering quick relief and lasting results.
Preparing for Laparoscopic Surgery
- Physical examination
- Medical History analysis
- Basic tests
- Certification of fitness for surgery
- Patient's consent for surgery
- Surgery performed under General Anaesthesia
- Small incisions made as necessary
- Gallstones removed using laser
- Securing the operated area with sutures.
- Transfer to a recovery room
- Hospital stay based on overnight observation
- Recommended rest for 3-5 days
- Avoid heavy lifting temporarily
- Adherence to follow-up visits for a speedy recovery
Laparoscopic Surgeries are precision surgeries and the best results can be achieved if they are handled by experts with specific experience and surgical finesse. Hence, if you are wondering, “which is the best centre for Laparoscopic Gallstones removal near you”? don’t look beyond United Hospital and its excellent team of surgeons with a 100% successful and safe surgery record.