Dr. Rajeev S Bashetty is a renowned Urologist, presently heading the Department of Urology at United Hospital.
He is well known for treating Kidney Stones without surgery by EWSL (Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy) and Laser Stone Surgeries likes RIRS, PCNL, and laser prostate surgeries like TURP.
In his long and illustrious career of 20 years, he was associated with many prestigious institutes which helped him gain immense expertise in his field. Perseverance and Dedication are the secrets behind Dr. Rajeev Bashetty’s expertise in Urology. He has several presentations at national and international conferences and publications in International's Journals to his credit.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S – M.R. Medical College, Gulbarga.
- MS (Gen.Surgery)- J. N. Medical College, Belgaum.
- MCh (Urology)- Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore.
- Consultant Urologist at Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore – Aug 2008 to Jan 2009
- Assistant Professor at Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore – Jan 2009 to Feb 2011
- Consultant Urologist Matoshree Hospital, Bidar & United Hospital, Gulbarga – Feb 2011 to Jan 2014
- Associate Professor at Vydehi Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore – Jan 2014 to July 2016
- Consultant Urologist at Matoshree Kidney Stone Center, Bangalore – Jan 2014 to till date
- Consultant Urologist at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, HSR Layout Bangalore - Jan 2014 to September 2019.
Research & Publications
- Invited guest speaker for the 3rd International Alliance Of Urolithiasis (IAU) Webinar on SWL Management of Upper tract & Lower Ureteric Stones Under Sonographic Guidance. 27th May 2021.
- USG Guided ESWL for VUJ Stones. Moderated Poster Presentation at World Congress of Endourology 2019, Abu Dhabi.
- Debate on T1G3 Bladder Tumors. Radical cystectomy versus bladder preservation. SZUICON 2007, Coimbatore.
- Spontaneous Bladder Rupture following parturition. Poster Presentation. KUACON 2007, Mysore.
- Long term oral complications of Buccal Mucosal Graft Harvest. Podium Presentation. USICON 2007, Patna.
- Lollipop in Urinary Bladder. Poster Presentation. USICON 2006, Varanasi.
- ESWL - Kidney StoneTreatment without Surgery
- Laser Stone Surgery (RIRS)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Urological Cancer Surgeries for Kidney, Bladder, and Prostate.
- Prostate Enlargement Laser Surgeries