Dr. Rajeev S Bashetty is a renowned Urologist in Bangalore. He completed his training in Basic Urology and General Surgery from the renowned JN Medical College in the district of Belgaum, Karnataka, India. He added on to his skills, with training in Advanced Urology from Bangalore Medical College, an Institution of National Repute. Dr. Rajeev is a specialist in Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) & Endourology. Perseverance and Dedication are the secrets behind Dr. Rajeev S Bashettey’s expertise in Urology.
He has several presentations in national and international conferences and publications in international's Journals to his credit.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S – M.R. Medical College, Gulbarga.
- MS (Gen.Surgery)- J. N. Medical College, Belgaum.
- MCh (Urology)- Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore.
- Consultant Urologist at Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore –Aug 2008 to Jan 2009
- Assistant Professor at Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore –Jan 2009 to Feb 2011
- Consultant Urologist Matoshree Hospital, Bidar & United Hospital –Gulbarga –Feb 2011 to Jan 2014
- Associate Professor at Vydehi Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore –Jan 2014 to July 2016
- Consultant Urologist at Matoshree Kidney Stone Center, Bangalore –Jan 2016 to till date
Research & Publications
- Invited guest speaker for the 3rd International Alliance Of Urolithiasis (IAU) Webinar on SWL Management of Upper tract & Lower Ureteric Stones Under Sonographic Guidance. 27th May 2021.
- USG Guided ESWL for VUJ Stones. Moderated Poster Presentation at World Congress of Endourology 2019, Abu Dhabi.
- Spontaneous Bladder Rupture following parturition. Poster Presentation. KUACON 2007, Mysore.
- Debate on T1G3 bladder tumors. Radical cystectomy versus bladder preservation. SZUICON 2007, Coimbatore.
- Long term oral complications of Buccal Mucosal Graft Harvest. Podium Presentation. USICON 2007, Patna.
- Lollipop in Urinary Bladder. Poster Presentation. USICON 2006, Varanasi.
- ESWL Kidney Stone Removal
- Laser Stone Surgery (RIRS)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL