Dr. Sundeep has extensive experience in handling the most complicated cases including brain and spine tumors, Aneurysm and AVM, Trans Nasal endoscopic procedures and Skull base tumors. In his long and successful career, Dr. Sundeep has excelled in treating Neurotrauma (Head and Spine Injury) and Minimal Access (Keyhole) brain and spine surgeries.
Dr. Sundeep is the first to have developed a new surgical technique called as “Sutureless Herniotomy”In his long and illustrious career, Dr. Sundeep has excelled as a brain and spine surgeon by successfully seeing through some of the most complex and challenging cases.
He has also acquired extensive training in conducting surgery for epilepsy and movement disorders as well as endovascular procedures.
Dr. Sundeep has been a part of many workshops and presented papers in various conferences and journals.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S -Vijayanagar institute of medical sciences, Bellary
- MS (General Surgery)-Vijayanagar institute of medical sciences, Bellary
- MCh (Neurosurgery) - Govt T.D.Medical college Alappuzha
- Assistant professor at KMC, Palakkad
- Assisstant Professor Neurosurgery at Government T.D.Medical college Alappuzha
- Assisstant Professor Neurosurgery at Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at KIMS Healthcare Management, Kollam, Kerala
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Apollo Hospitals
Research & Publications
- Current Role of Decompressive Craniectomy in the management of Raised ICT
- Nerve Sheath Myxoma - Report of a Rare Case
- Spontaneous Caecal Perforation associated with Ogilvie’s Syndrome following Vaginal Delivery – A Case Report
- A Rare Case of Umbilical Epidermoid Cyst
- Intussusception in Children with a Pathological Appendix Acting as a “ Lead Point” – A series of 3 cases.