Dr. Vivekananda. M practices as a Consultant - Neurologist at United Hospital. He is known for his patient-centric approaches and adherence to strict quality benchmarks. With immense expertise and over 9 years of experience in the field, he has worked with many prestigious hospitals. He is committed to a high standard of clinical and ethical practice with a special interest in demyelinating diseases, Parkinson’s disease, headaches and stroke.
Education & Qualifications
- DM (Neurology) - M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru
- He was involved in three international trials in Multiple Sclerosis, which vetted and honed his interest in the field of demyelinating disorders, during his neurology training
- Worked as a Consultant Neurologist at BGS Global Hospital, Bengaluru, for two years.
- Worked as the Lead Consultant at the Department of Neurology at Sparsh Super Specialty Hospital for five years.
- Served as an Assistant Professor at BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences for two years.
- Dr. Vivekananda joined the Neurosciences team at Sagar Hospitals, Bengaluru, as a Senior Consultant Neurologist
Areas of Expertise/Interest
Research & Publications
- Presented paper at Indian Academy of Neurology- Drug Induced Acute parkinsonism - Unusual Cause.
- Presented paper at Indian Academy of neurology (2012) - Reversible cause of Temporalis muscle Hypertrophy - A case report
- Article in press: Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials in multiple sclerosis.
Day: Monday to Saturday
Time: 9:30AM - 4:30PM