As a physician with experience in cardiology, neurosurgical intensive care, and emergency medicine, Dr Ashmitha has a broad understanding of different medical specialties. These experiences makes her adept at handling acute medical situations and stabilizing critically ill patients. She is also trained in treating HIV & other sexually transmitted diseases. Her multidisciplinary approach to medicine enables her to provide comprehensive care to patients with complex medical needs.
Education & Qualifications
- MBBS - J N Medical College, Belgaum
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine, St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- MD (General Medicine), S. N. M. C. , Bagalkote
- S S Medical College Davangere, Neurosurgical ICU from March’2010 toNov’2010
- St.Johns Medical College Bangalore, Emergency Medicine from August 2011 to July 2012.
- Rural Development Trust ( Spanish NGO) Dharmavaram, August 2012 to October 2012
- Medihope Multispecialty Hospital (from Kshema Medical services),Medical ICU from Dec 2012 to June 2013
- NarayanaHrudhayalaya HSR Layout branch at ICU from Sept 2013 to Sept2014
- Joined PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology at NarayanaHrudhayala Mainbranch, Bommasandra from Sept 2014
- M. S. Ramaiah branch of NarayanaHrudhayalaya Cardiology from Sept 2017 to Sept 2018
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Neurosurgical Intensive Care
- Cardiac Intensive Care