As a physician with experience in cardiology, neurosurgical intensive care, and emergency medicine, Dr Ashmitha has a broad understanding of different medical specialties. These experiences makes her adept at handling acute medical situations and stabilizing critically ill patients. Her multidisciplinary approach to medicine enables her to provide comprehensive care to patients with complex medical needs.
Education & Qualifications
- MBBS - J N Medical College, Belgaum
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine, St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- MD (General Medicine), S. N. M. C. , Bagalkote
- S S Medical College Davangere, Neurosurgical ICU from March’2010 toNov’2010
- St.Johns Medical College Bangalore, Emergency Medicine from August 2011 to July 2012.
- Rural Development Trust ( Spanish NGO) Dharmavaram, August 2012 to October 2012
- Medihope Multispecialty Hospital (from Kshema Medical services),Medical ICU from Dec 2012 to June 2013
- NarayanaHrudhayalaya HSR Layout branch at ICU from Sept 2013 to Sept2014
- Joined PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology at NarayanaHrudhayala Mainbranch, Bommasandra from Sept 2014
- M. S. Ramaiah branch of NarayanaHrudhayalaya Cardiology from Sept 2017 to Sept 2018
- Emergency Medicine
- Neurosurgical Intensive Care
- Cardiac Intensive Care