Dr. Belur Chowdaiah Bommaiah practices as a senior consultant - Cardiology at United Hospital. Has been awarded a fellowship in Cardiology by the Indian College of Cardiology- FICC, and the prestigious Karnataka Rajyostava Award in 2005 for meritorious service in the field of medicine.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - Mysore Medical College, India
- M.D. ( Internal Medicine) - Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India
- Post Graduate (Cardiology) - Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore
- Full-time formal training in cardiology both invasive and non–invasive diagnostic and therapeutic techniques at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore
- Currently working as Consultant Cardiologist at HCG Hospital, Tertiary care cancer hospital, Sampangiramnagar, Bangalore, Fortis Hospital, Bangalore Worked as a full-time consultant cardiologist at SagarApollo Hospital, Bangalore Consultant Cardiologist and clinical director of E-health and Telemedicine at Narayana Hrudayalaya, Hosur Road, Bangalore, India
- Lecturer in Cardiology - Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore
- Consultant Physician General Hospital, Kanakapura
- Senior Resident (Part-time), Bangalore Hospital, Bangalore
- June 78-August 79, Senior Resident P.K. Sanatorium, Mysore
- Clinical assistant in Intensive Care Medicine in I.T.U at The Middlesex Hospital, London, the U.K. for three months as a W.H.O fellow.
- Cardiac interventions
- Invasive and non-invasive diagnostic and therapeutic techniques