Dr. Javed Mohsin is a dynamic young consultant in Emergency Medicine with expertise in all the critical procdures that are required to save a patient in the Golden Hour. Certified in ATLS and ACLS he is a welcome addition to United Group of Hospitals.
Education & Qualifications
- MBBS - Sri DevarajUrs Medical College, Kolar,Karnataka
- DNB (Emergency Medicine) - Apollo Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Worked in Sagar Hospitals from January 2018 to January 2021
- Worked as Emergency Resident in emergency ward for 3 years (DNB 2014-2017)
Conferences & Workshops
- Participated in National conference on Emergency medicine, EMCON-2019 in Bangalore
- Participated in National conference on Emergency Medicine, SEMICON-2015 in Chennai
- Participated in workshop on PALS (PaediatricAdvanced Life Support) and NALS (Neonatal Advanced Life Support)
- Certified in ACLS (Advanced Coronary Life Support) and ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support)
Research & Publications
A case report on use of point of care testing in ambulance on patients during an ambulance call in relation to diagnostic efficiency.
Well versed with interventions such as intubation, central lines, lumbar puncture,pleural and abdominal tap, emergency thoracotomy, surfactant administration,exchange transfusions.