Dr. Zeel Sheth is one of the few female General Surgeons, with extraordinary eye for detail. She has practiced in three states already, in such a short span of her surgical career and strives to provide her services to heal almost all surgical problems. Her positive attitude and compassion, makes her very approachable especially for female patients.
Education & Qualifications
- MBBS - SMT. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- MS (General Surgery) - SMT. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Assistant Professor at RRMCH, Bangalore
- Senior Resident, Dept. Of General Surgery, G.M.E.R.S. Sola Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Senior Resident, Dept. Of General Surgery, G.M.E.R.S., Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Research & Publications
- TOPIC: “SACROCOCOCCYGEAL TERATOMA- A CASE REPORT.” PUBLISHED IN: I.J.A.B.M.S. (INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED-BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES),ISSUE- JULY, 2019: VOLUME 21B/33.
Oral Paper Presentation
- TOPIC: “STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF 50 CASES OF PERITONITIS: AN IMPORTANT CAUSE OF SURGICAL MORBIDITY AND MORTALITY” PRESENTED IN: AMCON MEDICAL CONFERENCE, N.H.L. MUNICIPAL MEDICALCOLLEGE, AHMEDABAD (380006) ON 15TH MARCH 2019
Oral Poster Presentation
- TOPIC: “A CASE REPORT (PROSPECTIVE) OF A 40 YEARS OLD FEMALE PATIENT WITH RIGHT BREAST METASTATIC SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA AND LEFT BREAST HAMARTOMA.” PRESENTED IN: THE GUJARAT BREAST MEET (ABSI WEST ZONE), HELD ON 10TH MARCH, 2018, AT AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT
International Poster Presentation
- TOPIC: “MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE BY OPEN LATERAL INTERNAL SPHINCTEROTOMY: A CASE SERIES” PRESENTED IN: I.C.R.S. 2021, SEOUL, KOREA IN SEPTEMBER 2021
- TOPIC: “SHORT TERM OUTCOMES OF ILEOSTOMY REVERSAL WITH HAND SEWNTECHNIQUES IN TEACHING INSTITUTION” PRESENTED IN: I.C.R.S. 2021, SEOUL, KOREA IN SEPTEMBER 2021