Dr. Keertana Devasani is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at United Hospital, Bangalore. She is a passionate surgeon and her keen eye for aesthetics along with a special interest in the restoration form and function led her to pursue a super specialization in Plastic surgery. She was awarded, the prestigious ICRETT fellowship for training in breast surgery at MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA. She has presented several papers at national and international conferences.
Dr.Keertana has worked and is trained in prestigious institutions in India.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MS (Gen Surgery) - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MCh Plastic Surgery - Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, RGUHS, Karnataka
- Consultant General Surgeon at P D Hinduja Sindhi Hospital, Bangalore (2015-2017.)
- Assistant Professor at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, (Oct 2020- till date)
Research & Publications
- Correlation between perception of pain and acute psychological disorders in burn patients - APSICON 2018, Lucknow
- Secured first prize in PG quiz - KAPRASCON 2018, Chikmagalur
- A prospective study of comparison of efficacy of 3 types of dressing materials for skin graft donor sites, including histological evidence of rates of healing. - APSICON 2019, Bhubaneshwar
- A rare case of plexiform neurofibroma arising from the median nerve causing local gigantism in the form of macrodactyly - APSICON 2019, Bhubaneshwar
- Application of principles of hypospadias reconstruction in a case of perineal degloving injury with segmental urethral loss - APSICON 2019, Bhubaneshwar
- Electrical burns in children- a preventable cause with shocking consequences - NABICON 2019, Shimla
- Breast cancer in the rural Indian scenario- problems and possible solutions - WORLD CANCER CONGRESS 2016, Paris
- Correlation between perception of pain and acute psychological disorders in burn patients - ASIA PACIFIC BURN CONGRESS 2019, Singapore
- Use of collagen dressings in the management of pediatric facial burns - ASIA PACIFIC BURN CONGRESS 2019, Singapore
- Burns & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Trauma & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Faciomaxillary trauma Surgery.
- Aesthetic Surgery – Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Breast augmentation, Breast reduction, Mastopexy, Gynecomastia.
- Post oncosurgery reconstruction.
- Cleft lip & cleft palate Surgery.
- Ear, Nose, Eyelid, Lip, Cheek, and Scalp reconstruction.
- Facial paralysis reconstruction.
- Diabetic foot reconstruction.
- Pressure Sores reconstruction.
- Hand Surgery.
- Hair restoration
Timing : 10:00 to 12:00