Dr. M Muni Reddy is a very trusted name in the field of Surgery with vast experience of 43 yrs. Holding immense expertise in complex surgical procedures for addressing various diseases and malignancies, he has successfully treated many patients over the years He has presented his papers at many conferences and has also been awarded for the same.
Dr. M Muni Reddy has worked as a professor of General Surgery in the prestigious St John’s Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore, and has been involved in teaching postgraduates and junior consultants.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
- M.S (General Surgery) - Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
- M.N.A.M.S (General Surgery) - National Board Of Examination, India
- Training in Vascular Surgery - Bombay Hospital, Bombay
- M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) - Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore
- Senior Surgeon at St. John’s Medical College Hospital
- Associate Professor of Surgery at St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore
- General Surgeon and Surgical Oncologist at Yellamma Dasappa Hospital and Mallya Hospital
Research & Publications
- “The acute abdomen and Intestinal Zoonosis" Presented at 43rd Anual Conference of A.S.I. held at Madras ( 27-30, Dec 1983)
- “Profundoplasty in peripheral Vascular diseases" presented at II Annual Conference of Karnataka State Chapter of A S.I during April 1984 at Mangalore.
- “Surgery of Renovascular Hypertension- a review of 27 cases" presented at II Annual Conference of Karnataka State Chapter of A.S.I during April 1984 at Mangalore.
- “Non Cirrhotic portal Fibrosis and Portal Hypertension" presented at 45th Annual Conference of A.S.I held from 26th to 30th Dec’ 85 at Bangalore
- “Portabolypertension due to Spleno-portal Venous Thrombosis” presented at the Surgical Society of Bangalore and was awarded the prize and adjudged to be the best of the year 1985
- " Budd Chiari Syndrome - a rare experience” presented at V Annual Conference of Karnataka State Chapter of A.S.I held at Belgaum on 21st and 22nd of March 1987. This paper was awarded 2nd prize for the best papers, read at the Conference
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Anorectal Treatment
- Cystoscopy Treatment
- Foot Swelling Excision
- Hydrocele Treatment