Dr. Mallikarjun is a Consultant in the Department of Pulmonology at United Hospital with over all experience of 9yrs.
He has keen interest in thoracic oncology which includes nicotine deaddiction, early lung cancer screening, diagnosis, and management of complications.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli
- Post Graduate -Diploma in Tuberculosis &Chest Diseases - Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bengaluru
- DNB (Pulmonary Medicine) - Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bommasandra, Bengaluru
- Consultant pulmonologist at HCG, KR Road Bangalore.
- Committee member of DR-TB (Drug Resistant TB) at Victoria hospital, Bangalore.
Research & Publications
- Thesis: Association Between Pre and post-Operative Complications in Patients Undergoing Elective Cabg Surgery: Prospective Cohort Study.
- Presented A Rare Case Report: Hydatid Cyst Involving Lungs, Heart And Pulmonary Arteries At CMC, Vellore
- Poster Presentation At Napcon 2019 At Kochi, Kerala.
- Attended Interventional Pulmonology Hands-On Training Program At NH Health City, Bangalore In December 2017. The Program Was Endorsed by the World Association Of Bronchology And Interventional Pulmonology (Wabip)
- Attended Flexible Bronchoscopy Workshop In 2018 At BMCRI, Bangalore
- Attended National Level Sleep Conference In 2021 At BMCRI, Bangalore.
- Asthma and allergy, Copd, Tuberculosis, ILD, pleural effusion
- Sleep disorders, Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary function test
- ICD insertion/ management of malignant pleural effusion
- Bronchoscopy and biopsy
- Lung transplant evaluation