Dr. Naveen Kumar N works as Consultant Pathologist at United Hospital. He has worked with many prestigious hospitals and has 7 yrs of experience. He also has experience in teaching medical students, dental students, and students of allied health sciences and paramedical courses.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- D.C.P (Pathology) - Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- D.N.B (Pathology) - National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
- Consultant Pathologist in Techmed Healthcare and Diagnostics (NABL Accredited), Koramangala, Bangalore ( Feb 2016 - Feb 2019)
- Consultant Pathologist in Bhoomi Health care and Diagnostics, Bangalore (NABH Accredited) Mar 2017 - Feb 2020
- Consultant in Foster Healthcare and Diagnostics, Bangalore (NABL Accredited) Feb 2018- Jun 2021.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Histopathology techniques
- Hematology techniques
- Cytology techniques
- Blood banking
Research & Publications
- “Mucinous Tubular and Spindle Cell Carcinoma of the Kidney”- Poster presentation in “APCON 2011- 60th Annual conference of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists”. 1st -4th December 2011. APCON, Patiala.
- “IgG related diseases – Kutner’s tumor” – Presentation in Clinical Society Meet, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore on 11th May 2012.