Dr. Sanjiv C.C. is a well-known Parkinson's Disease specialist and Neurologist in Bangalore who has more than 27 years of experience in neurology and clinical practice.
He is an active participant in conferences and workshops held nationally and internationally, prompted by his zeal for continuous learning and adapting latest technologies and advancement in the field of neurology. Attending various medical conferences and workshops have helped him to bring in advanced and expert care to his patients.
Education & Qualifications
- DM (Neurology)
- He was a Senior Resident in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS), Bangalore, India
- He worked as faculty in St. John’s Hospital,Bangalore
- Senior Consultant Neurologist in Celara Diagnostics, Apollo Hospitals, Jayanagar and Ragavas Diagnostic Centre, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Attending various medical conferences and workshops helped him to bring in advanced and expert care to his patients
- He has presented a number of Theses and Papers in various conferences held nationally and internationally.
Research & Publications
Publications & Presentations
- Daytime somnolence in-patients with Parkinson’s disease, Parkinsonism and related Disorders, Oct. 7(4),283-286, 2001(under press).(Paper-1)
- Day time somnolence and anti-Parkinson treatment(abstract), Neurology 56, A213, April 2001 (Suppl 3)
- Day time somnolence and anti-Parkinson treatment(Paper-11) (Sent to the editor)
- Pharmacotherapy of Parkinson’s disease, Geriatric aging journal, November, 2000
- Depression and Dementia in Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease, Abstract/ Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 5 (1999) S92
- Role of Antagonist Ondonsetron in Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease with Psychosis, 6th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology, Sept. 1998, Hyderabad, India
- Risk factors for stroke, Role of Hyperlipidemia. 53rd Joint Annual Conference of Association of Physicians in India, Jan. 1998, Bangalore, India
- Probable Mixed Connective Tissue Disease with a Combination of S.L.E. and Dermatomyositis, 47th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India, December, 1997
- Neurosarcoidosis, 44th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India, December, 1995.
- International Movement disorders society and Movement disorders society of INDIA since 2001 to 2019
- Teaching courses in Movement disoders,NIMHANS,Nov.20-21,2010.
- A comprehensive review of movement disorders for the clinical practitioner, Bhubaneshwar,7-10 oct.2010.
- Neurology controversies to consensus, April3-4, 2010, Chennai.
- 18th European Stroke Conference held in Stockholm, Sweden,26-29th May 2009.
- 2nd Asia Oceanic and Pacific Parkinson’s Disease conference held in NEW DELHI, Feb.15th -17th 2009.
- European Congress of Epilepsy, held in BERLIN, oct.2008.
- 18th Meeting of the European Neurological Society held in Nice / France June 7th – 11th , 2008
- 10TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PARKINSON’S DISEASE AND MOVEMENT DISORDERS AT KYOTO, JAPAN, NOV.2006.
- WORLD FEDERATION OF NEUROLOGY, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, NOV.2005.
- AAN CONFERENCE, BANGALORE, SEPT.2006.
- CUTE Conference on epilepsy and neurophysiology, NewDelhi, Feb.2006
- Third national conference in critical care neurology, Hyderabad, March, 2005
- 53rd Annual Meeting of American Academy of Neurology, Philadelphia, PA, May 5th –11th, 2001
- National Resident Movement Disorders work shop at Montreal, Canada, Feb. 8th –11th , 2001
- 52nd Annual Meeting of American Academy of Neurology, San Diego, California, April 29-May 6, 2000
- 13th International Congress on Parkinson’s Disease, Vancouver,Canada July 24th –28th , 1999
- 5th National Movement Disorders of India, Trivandrum, India, August 1998
- 3rd National Movement Disorder of India, Bangalore, India, February 1997
- 53rd Joint Annual Conference of Association of Physicians, Bangalore, India, January 1998
- 1st international Conference of Current Trends in Psychological Rehabilitation and Family Intervention, Bangalore, India, March 1997
- Indian Academy of Neurology, Annual Conference, Bangalore, India, June 1996
- CME Workshop on Acute Neurological Care, Conducted by Bangalore Neurological Society of India, Bangalore, India, July 1995
- Neurological Society of India, Annual Conference, Bangalore, India, December, 1994