Dr. Vijay is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at United Hospitals. He is skilled in making use of advanced technology in treating multiple orthopaedic conditions. He has a vast experience of 17years in performing surgeries for Fractures, Ligament injuries (Key Hole surgery), Arthritis of joints (Joint Replacement) and Lumbar Spine problems. He has performed more than 2300 surgeries in all sub specialities of orthopedics at Sathya Sai Orthopaedic Hospital in the last 7years. Dr.Vijay has worked in the best and fast growing hospitals in Bengaluru and has presented many research papers.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S - Bangalore Medical College, Bengaluru
- MS (Orthopaedics) - MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru
- Fellow in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine in the Dept of Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Honorary Fellow in Arthroplasty at Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore.
- Assistant Surgeon in the Dept of Orthopaedics, Sanjay Gandhi Accident and Research Institute, Bangalore from October 2005 to April 2006
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at K R Hospital, Hanumanthnagar (Later Meenakshi Hospital) from May 2005 to October 2014
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon at Sathya Sai Orthopaedic and Multispeciality Hospital, KR Puram from November 2014 to till date.
- Visiting Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at
- Sagar Hospital, Jayanagar
- Cloud 9 Kids, Jayanagar
- Shanthi Hospital and Research Center
- Sree Krishna Sevashrama Hospital
- Dr Malathi Manipal Hospital
- Basic and Advanced Trauma Surgeries
- Spine Surgeries – Disc and Instrumentation
- Knee Arthroscopy and Ligament reconstructions
- Arthroplasty – Hip and Knee
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeries