Dr. Yoga Lakshmi completed her MBBS Graduation from AIMS, Bellur. with an MS in OBG from the reputed Kempegowda Institute of Health Sciences in Bangalore. She secured a Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery from Radhakrishna Multispecialty Hospital and IVF Centre, affiliated to the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Care and Dedication is the driving force behind Dr. Yoga Lakshmi’s phenomenal contribution to the Healthcare Industry. Dr. Yoga Lakshmi has treated many complex cases in Gynaecology with her surgical expertise and is also well-trained in performing the IVF Procedure. She has successfully performed more than 1000 LSCS surgeries under Caesarean Delivery.
Dr. Yoga Lakshmi has won many hearts due to her compassionate care and patient centric approach
Education & Qualifications
- M.S.( OBG )
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery (FMIS) [RGUHS]
- Trained in IVF
- Trained in scan ( Basic and advanced)
- In her illustrious career so far, Dr. Yoga Lakshmi has worked as a Senior Resident and served as Asst. Professor in the Department of OBG, at KIMS Bangalore. Her surgical skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology have seen her with the trust of many patients.
- She has performed many complex surgeries in Obstetrics and Gynaecology including vaginal deliveries, Caesarean deliveries, Abortions, Minimally Invasive Surgeries and Open Surgeries.
- Well-trained in executing the IVF procedure, Dr. Yoga Lakshmi has played a stellar role in bringing smiles on to the faces of many patients who were facing issues with Infertility.
Research & Publications
- A rare case report on Vaginal Leiomyoma
- A rare case report on xanthogranulomatous salpingo oophoritis
- The study of Eclampsia as a cause of SAMM
- Postmenopausal bleeding and its management strategies
- Role of Laparoscopy management of ovarian dermoid cysts in young and adolescent women.
- Vaginal deliveries
- Cesarean deliveries
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Open Surgeries