At United Hospitals, We strive to provide you with a patients-friendly staff and calm environment to speed up your recovery process. The Hospital staff will do everything to ensure that you and your attendant are comfortable throughout your stay with us.
- Your in-patients co-ordinator will take you around the hospital and introduce you to the respective floor manager who will attend to you during your stay.
- You will receive a complete list of items which you might have to carry with you and the ones which will be provided by the hospital.
- Your co-ordinator will introduce you to the insurance desk, billing departments, housekeeping supervisor as well as the pharmacy to support you as and when needed.
- Your co-ordinator will help you in selecting the rooms of your choice and guide you through the facilities within the room.
- You and your attendant will be completely briefed with all safety norms and procedures followed at the hospital.
- Your attendant’s comfort is equally important for the hospital and will not be compromised upon at any cost.
- In case of Maternity patients, you will be briefed on the dos and don’ts. Should you need any additional support at any point of time, our caring nursing staff will be happy to assist you.
- Your discharge date and time will be informed to you well in advance to give you adequate time to prepare for the same.
- There will be zero compromise on the safe and secured discharge of all patients from the hospital including maternity patients.
- If you require Ambulance or Oxygen facilities you will be provided the same on consulting your In-patient co-ordinator.
- You will also be informed about nearest available public facilities on your floor.
- At United Hospital you can feel absolutely at home and enjoy a family atmosphere.
- Should you require an accommodation for your attendant within close proximity to the hospital, you can get in touch with our representative at the Patients Care Desk. The Hospital has comfortable rooms at affordable prices for you to choose from.
- Visitors wishing to see the patients should strictly adhere to visiting hours. Your in-patient co-ordinator will assist you with the timings followed.
- A minimum deposit is required during admission. This will be recorded in your patients file and taken into account during the final billing. Our Patients care co-ordinator will assist you with the process followed.