Plan a Visit
Know about us: Through our website, we have tried to provide you with complete information about the hospital, doctors, and range of services we are offering. Please, take time to find out who we are, what services we are providing, and our hospital facilities.
Select your doctor: United Hospitals, with its vast pool of highly qualified and trained doctors, make sure that you get the best resource in each of our medical specialties. We request you fill in the “book an appointment form” to guide and refer you to the right specialist.
Quick response time: United Hospitals aims to respond quickly. Depending on the kind of medical help required, the response may include advice on medical procedure along with the approximate cost, or if the concerned specialists feel that they need to know more, we will communicate that to you accordingly.
Arrange travel: In case you are traveling abroad for the first time for medical reasons, here are specific pointers to help you plan your journey better.
- Consult your doctor if you are fit to travel overseas
- Consider the hospital’s accreditation, recognitions, facility, and types of equipment, etc., while selecting the international hospital.
- Know about the procedure and compare your expectations. Also, enquire about follow-up care required, the time needed for recovery, physiotherapy, etc.
- Please note that in majority of cases, the final decisions on the treatment will be made only after the doctor meets and examines you in person.
- Carry copies of your health documents like reports, health history, immunization records, and any other health records which are relevant for the surgery. Make sure you carry all these medical reports and all your medicines.
Your stay in India: Our care managers can help organize your stay in reputed 5-star, 3-star or comfortable guest rooms prior and post-treatment if required- depending on your budget.
Book an Appointment
Please fill out the form & our representative will contact you within 24hrs.